For our patients who are missing only one tooth or a couple of teeth in a row, our caring dentists may recommend a dental bridge. A bridge is a dental restoration that is fixed in place through the use of two dental crowns. These crowns are attached to the natural teeth or dental implants neighboring the gap in order to anchor the pontic, or artificial replacement tooth. Dental bridges are custom made to look like your natural teeth, and they can be used to replace either a single missing tooth or a few teeth in a row. Bridges are a good choice for replacing missing teeth because they are stable and lasting. Drs. Nguyen and Nguyen may suggest a dental bridge in Spring, Texas, to improve your smile by:
- Restoring lost facial volume and shape
- Improving your ability to properly speak, eat, and chew
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Alleviating stress on the bite
- Preventing the remaining teeth from moving out of position
- Replacing an unwanted removable partial denture
We welcome you to call or visit us today at Forestwood Dental to learn more about the advantages of dental bridges. We are committed to restoring your smile to its full potential!