Dr. Ngocmai D. Nguyen has recommended that you have a dental restoration placed. In many offices, this would mean that a traditional mold or impression would be taken. If you have ever had one of these impressions before, you know that they can be uncomfortable and messy. Some patients even gag when a traditional impression is taken. Don’t you worry. At Forestwood Dental, we utilize a state-of-the-art digital scanner to ensure our patients’ comfort. This scanner allows us to take digital impressions of the teeth.
Digital impressions taken of the oral cavity are very precise and clear. Our dentist will use the scanning device to scan your tooth or teeth quickly and easily. Some of the many benefits of digital impressions include:
– No messy, uncomfortable “goop.”
– Increased patient comfort.
– They are very versatile, as they can be used to create both orthodontic aligners and dental restorations.
– If you ever feel uncomfortable, the scanner can be quickly taken out of your mouth. Dr. Ngocmai D. Nguyen will ensure your comfort during your visit.
– Digital impressions take much less time than traditional molds, so your appointment can be more efficient.
We encourage you to contact our dental office today to learn more about digital impressions in Spring, Texas, and to set up your next visit.